Lisa's law practice is distinguished by a combination of high quality legal work and personal service. She has the expertise that comes with over 15 years experience and a commitment to continuing education at the highest level. At the same time, she places a high value on keeping her clients informed and meeting their convenience, whether by phone, email or meeting at clients’ offices.
Lisa acts as a legal counsel for many small and medium-sized businesses, both in Central Ontario and elsewhere in the country, including companies working in national and international markets. She also serves law firms, municipal governments, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations. Lisa has assisted litigation counsel as an intellectual property consultant in cases at all levels including the Supreme Court of Canada and the appellate courts of other provinces.
- 2002 Master of Laws, Intellectual Property Law Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto
- 1993 Call to the Bar of Ontario Law Society of Upper Canada
- 1991 Bachelor of Laws Osgoode Hall Law School, Toronto
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office Speakers Bureau
- Law Society of Upper Canada